Oregon Data Suite
Oregon Data Suite (ODS) is a robust suite of data services that provides educators with an accessible tool to monitor and analyze key indicators of student success. ODS utilizes an additional visual dashboard to transform district, building, and student level data into usable information. Oregon Data Suite increases district student data analysis and improves student achievement. Services include:
- Teacher and district level dashboard access via web.
- Modules which allow users to manually input or export additional data including work samples, common formative assessments, career graduation requirements and custom and pre-designed reporting.
- Metrics via dashboard allowing users to visually interpret student achievement, attendance, behavior, demographics and test result data.
- Participation in the DW Governance Committee allowing participating districts to provide direct input into future development.
- Online access to training materials including training videos, personal or group trainings, and downloadable training documentation.
- Administration of the system including users, file rights, passwords and user policies.